Working Process of Exchange EDB Viewer Software
There is no possibilities of troubles to come across in working with the tool, because of the highly user friendly GUI of the tool. One doesn't need any to have technical knowledge to use this software. One click tool to view the emails, contacts, calendar etc of EDB file. Also you can utilize it for Exporting items of EDB files. The tool is so Advanced that it can export all your EDB files items without damaging their internal structure.
- Download and Install the EDB Viewer, the below screen comes up.
- There you get the option to Add EDB Files.
- For Adding EDB file, click on the EDB file and then Browse.
- Select the desired file and then open it.
- Once you add the EDB file after that you will have to select the scanning mode depending upon your EDB file. There are two scanning mode. Quick scanning for minor corrupted EDB file and Advance Scan for heavily corrupted EDB file. It will take some times. After completion of scanning process click OK.
- After scanning process, you can view Multiple users mailboxes in the left panel. Click on a particular mailbox to view the content briefly.
- After selecting you will be able to view the entire attributes of a mailbox like to, cc, bcc, from, subject etc.
- Preview of attachments will also be there. You can view by selecting "Attachments Tab".
- View the calendar Entries also.
- Here you can get the preview of contacts (Name, Email id, phone no etc)
- You can close the application after viewing all the items of EDB file.