Working Steps of Mail Pro Plus Software
Mail Pro Plus Software allows users to analyse all formats of email files and also exports all formats of email files in any file formats like: MSG, PST, EML, CSV, PDF etc. Here is working steps of the Mail Pro Plus Software, follow the working steps.
- After installation just go to Start » All Programs » MailPro+. Below screen is the first window of the software which will appears with two options: "Create a New Collection" and "Open Recent Collection".
- This screenshot will appears when user creates a New Collection in the repository. Fill the required information; Title, Collection Path, and Description.
- New Collection of Data has been added successfully.
- Select the desired email file type before the selecting the modes of the file, which is given in Red Rectangular Shape. Single File Mode: In this option, you can add one file at a time.
- Bulk Mode: This option allows user to add multiple files at a time.
Add File: With the help of this option, user can add multiple files and it can be done by using the Shift or Ctrl button.
Add Folder: In this option the software automatically fetches multiple files from the folder selected.
- Find Option: With this option user can select number of email file types and then click on the Search button..
- Now user can find the selected file type in All drives.
- The Software will displayed all files as shown in the below screen.
- User can also export desired files into multiple email format respectively and then click on Add.
- Software will start scanning the selected file with details like; Collection Name, Created On, etc.
- Now user can view the all mailboxes.
- Normal Mail View is set by default in the software.
- User can also view the attachments separately.
- The option which is on the right-top of the software is used for changing the mode of screen from Conversation to Normal
- Conversation View displays the conversation of the emails.
- The option "General Search" is used for fetching information, by filling the giving attributes.
- User can also add Criteria that means more fields for searching.
- When user click on the start search button, the following informations will appear related to the searched fields.
- By clicking on the export option user can also export the desirable mails.
- Here user can select the Export type in which user want to export their emails.
- Maintain Folder Hierarchy: Creates a folder tree of all the emails
Create Top Folder: Creates Top folder according to the requirement
Merge Exported Files: All files are compressed into a single file in one location.
Exclude Duplicates: If you don’t want to include duplicate emails or data, use this option to exclude them.
After selecting desirable option click on the Browse button for selection of the location where you want to save the exported files.
- Naming Convention: With this option user can save their emails according to the options given in the drop down menu. After saving click OK to start the process.
- A pop up will appear, which shows user that export process completed successfully.
- The Export Report will be shown to user. Click "Export to CSV" to save this report on your local machine in CSV format:.
- Export to CSV has completed and saved on the desktop.
- User can also use the Export option from the navigation bar to Export the multiple files.
- Select desired folder or multiple folders from the right pane, then choose a destination location by browsing the file and click on OK .
- Now user can see the Export process. After completion of Export process click OK.
- Now click on the "Export to CSV" to export in CSV file format.
- Export process completed.
- Give the path, where user want to save the exported PST file.
- Now, run Outlook on your machine then Go to File Menu » Open » Outlook Data File.
- This will open a window through which user can select the desired PST file. Select the PST file, user desire to view & click on OK button.
- Here user can see the exported PST file in MS Outlook.